Saturday, November 6, 2010

Animal Anatomy - Horse

       Taking up animal anatomy class right now, I should have taken this subject a few terms ago as a sophomore, but only got to take it this term. 

    It's so much fun to do plain old anatomy & fine art after so much animation subjects (plus thesis!). This class feels like a break from all that, so I'm really enjoying it. I haven't been doing realistic drawings in a while too so this is probably like a back to fundamentals drawing class for me.

12 "x 18"
This first one looks like that chart you see on the supermarket when you're buying meat. Haha. 


I really like this second one.



This is the first time I've ever touched coloured pencils. Haha! I wasn't sure of what I was doing, so I kinda played with it & explored a little. I'm happy with what came out though, and fortunately, so was my teacher. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment