Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Drawings From Today

Today i spent the whole day at starbucks, atc. I think i spent about 4 hours in there reading my book and doodling stuff. A great way to spend the day when there's nothing to do and nobody to talk to. Also, I just found out today that my favorite fancy blank notebook can actually work pretty well with watercolors. I think i'll be working with watercolors again for the next few posts.




professor slughorn.. i swear it was the cheap brushes' fault..



a safety scan of the initial inks before i painted them, in case i mess up with the watercolours later, which i did.




By the way, i also have tons of drawings and artworks that i didn't get to upload the past couple of weeks, maybe i'll upload some of them when i get the chance. My computer's starting to break apart and i really really need a new one to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment